Friday, February 5, 2010

Addiction is a Difficult Road


Hello everyone, my name is Freddie, and I . . . am a LOSTaholic.

To be fair, I don't watch a lot of television. No Idol, Loser, Dancing, Jersey Shore.
I'm obviously aware of their existence but no interest. I DVR programs for kids, documentaries. We only really watch pbstv and food stuff, because they're usually not showing trailers for horror films in the breaks.

Then there's LOST. No I don't have any T-Shirts, or posters of Locke, or a Dharma mug (although, I'm not sayin' if I got a mug as a gift I wouldn't be amused and use it for a while). My favorite place to get a fix in between episodes is darkufo. You have to look for the recappers.
The site has grown considerably since I discovered it. Contests, Fantasy Leagues, Games, etc. Frankly I am only interested in these few hard-working recapers.

Vozzek's latest post

New recapper Rob with his first post

Erika very reliable. Her latest post part I


There are others - recappers I mean. But you'll have to just find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment